Yeah, just watch it 🙂
OK, it’s no secret that I’m a biiiiig, big movie fan…and music fan, and art fan, and fashion fan, and OMG I could go on. Why limit yourself, right?
But 2013 is promising to be a wicked year movie wise. So many trailers and news have been buzzing for the past few months and here are some that I’m really excited about:
– The new “The Great Gatsby” looks absolutely stunning. The glitter, the power, the scenery, and not to mention Leonardo DiCaprio. My favorite actor since I was a young girl in my teens. Back then I had a mad crush on him. But now, it’s all about his amazing acting skills. And Carey Mulligan is quite an amazing starlet herself. This is gonna be big!
– What can I say? Nolan and Zack Snyder = full on awesomeness. Although I’m really not keen on yet another Superman flick, I’ve never seen a Snyder movie I didn’t like. His own characteristic way of working with the visuals always captivates me. And Nolan’s darkness will only make it even more interesting.
– a new M. Night Shyamalan film, which is really not positive, more like the other way around. I think the world will agree that “The Sixth Sense” was the only thing he ever did right. But this looks quite good. And Will Smith alongside his son Jaden once again can only make this a real treat. And the world going under? Always makes for a good theme.
– one word: yowza!
– movies about the end of the world as we know it sure does seem to be the big thing for 2013. But I’m up for it! And “World War Z” with Brad Pitt looks so far to be the best one of them. A new twist and a bit of a different story it seems. I can’t wait for this one!
– lol, this seems hilarious. “I gotta get a pump!” haha. I’m really starting to appreciate Mark Wahlberg as an actor, especially since seeing him in “The Fighter” and as a hella funny trying-too-hard cop in “The Other Guys”. He’s also starring alongside one of the greatest, Russell Crowe, in this one:
And this one is probably no. 1 on my list (and on many others’):
– Tarantino, Foxx, Waltz and once again DiCaprio all at once. And it looks awesome!
Oh right, and this one:
Enjoy, peeps! It’s going to be a GREAT year.
…cause there’s a new fly boy in town! I’m really digging A$AP Rocky’s cool style in this video for “Fuckin’ problems” (finally! – I’ve talked about this song before). Love the long classic jacket and the collarless white shirt with ultra slim pants and high boots. Very nice! And his flow? Bad ass!
Discovered this blog today (can’t believe I haven’t seen it before!): Blind Stab by the beautiful Dana. Her style is very chic, vintage and madly inspiring. Her blog is loaded with stunning pictures of her many, many outfits plus she’s funny and smiles a lot. I’m a fan!
……..This makes me want to write poetry.
In need of some awesome blog inspiration? Here’s one I’ve recently discovered: http://fuckyouverymuch.dk/
A Danish blog, consisting of mostly pictures – but they are quite interesting, fun and in your face! Just the way I like it.
Here’s a nice Thursday tune for ya! For me it’s like Christmas every time Azealia releases a new video or song – which lately has been quite often. And this video for “Luxury” is really cool. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and Azealia’s sexy eyes!
For anyone living in Aalborg or near by – don’t miss out on this:
It’s not very often that we get to have outlets in our little town, so this is really great! And some great brands too. Go go go!